Why is Local SEO for Healthcare Important?
Ninety-five percent of mobile device users search for a local business online. Even more important, 88% of the people conducting local searches followed up with an action (a call, a visit, a purchase) within one day. Can you imagine what this could do for your healthcare facility?
Local search engine optimization is becoming more and more salient because people are constantly searching for businesses on their mobile phones. However, a staggering 20% of the information they find is wrong. And, with new promotions and the constantly evolving local business market, each month 6% of online listings need to be changed.
Each time a person searches for a doctor, hospital, or healthcare condition, there are many sources they can use (Google Local, Yelp, YellowPages, etc.). Each of these sources stores local information in a separate database. This means there are hundreds of databases out there that could be pulling erroneous information about your healthcare organization and delivering it to your prospects.
tSunela provides a Local Search Optimization package that synchronizes these listings so your organization’s information is correct—across all databases.
tSunela’s Local Search Optimization Package
With our local search package, you receive:
- Profile creation and monitoring on local search engines (healthgrades, vitals.com, ratemds.com, webmd.com)
- Profile creation and monitoring on more than 35 local databases (Yelp, Yellowbook, Superpages, Local.com, Google Local)
- Year Round Optimization – optimize listings for your target markets
- Promotion – create promotions offered on local listings (highlight doctors, medical services, etc.)
- Monthly Result Reports – listing views, website traffic, call tracking (optional)
For more information on our digital marketing services call us at 314-721-8813 or email us.