Why is SEO important for Law Firms?
When a prospective client is looking for information about a law firm or an attorney, the internet is their go-to source for information.
Your prospects are looking for you online—and are ready to take action. Make sure you can be found!
tSunela specializes in SEO for law firms and has helped many firms, lawyers, and legal associations achieve digital marketing success.
We can help by:
- Evaluating your site for content. Are you writing the way your audience searches for legal information? We help you convert legalese into plain English so you are more likely to show up on SERPs (search engine results pages) for specific keywords and phrases.
- Optimizing the news section on your website. Often, law firms have robust news and announcement sections with a variety of press releases. We can help you make sure your press releases and case studies show up on SERPs.
- ROI: We can help you develop a process to track your digital marketing efforts—from click to call to client—to ensure that you are getting a return on your investment.
Online marketing affects the bottom line. Here are just a few statistics to prove it:
- According to LexisNexis, 3 out of 4 people use the internet to search for attorneys and law firms.
- 34% of all internet users go to search engines as their first source for this information.
- Of the people who search for law firms on the internet, 44% will follow up with a call or appointment.
You need to be visible!
Organic SEO can help to grow a struggling practice area or continue to lead clients to the practice area for which you are best known. It can increase visits to your website right when your target market is looking for your services.
For more information on our digital marketing services call us at 314-721-8813 or email us.