Why is local SEO for law firms important?
Because 95% of mobile device users searched for a local business online. What’s more, 88% of the people conducting local searches followed up with an action (a call, a visit, a purchase) within one day. Can you imagine what this could mean for your law firm?
Local search engine optimization is becoming more and more important because people are constantly searching for businesses on their mobile phones. However, a staggering 20% of the information they find is wrong. And with new promotions and other changes local businesses go through, each month 6% of online listings need to be revised.
Each time a person searches for a lawyer, a law firm, or a legal area of interest, there are many sources they can use (Google Local, Yelp, YellowPages, etc.). Each of these sources stores local information in a separate database. This means there are hundreds of databases out there that could be pulling erroneous information about your law firm and delivering it to your prospects.
tSunela provides a Local Search Optimization package that synchronizes these listings so your organization’s information is correct—across all databases.
With our local search package, you receive:
- Profile creation and monitoring on local search engines and lawyer directories
- Profile creation and monitoring on more than 35 local databases (Yelp, Yellowbook, Superpages, Local.com, Google Local)
- Year Round Optimization – optimize listings for your target markets
- Promotion – create promotions offered on local listings (highlight lawyers, practice areas, etc.)
- Monthly Result Reports – listing views, website traffic, call tracking (optional)
For more information on our digital marketing services call us at 314-721-8813 or email us.