The tSunela team cares about the community and supports various charity organizations. Below are some of the organizations and events that we contribute our time or services to.
- Lift for Life Gym – A non profit organization, that offers St. Louis city children a safe, enriching after-school environment in which to strengthen their bodies, enrich their minds, develop healthy social relationships and learn to make positive life choices.
- Global Orphan Project – A global community caring for local children and families in crisis. We work with local churches to provide family-
based care for orphaned and abandoned children in their communities.
- The Foundation for Photo/Art in Hospitals – A not-for-profit organization that places nature photography on hospital walls around the world to help bring comfort to patients, family, and staff.
St. Louis Fisher House – The St. Louis Fisher House provides “a home away from home”; offering a warm, caring, comfortable, and convenient lodging for military family members and caregivers coming to the St. Louis area with their military loved ones that are undergoing extensive treatment and/or rehabilitation.
- Gateway Pet Guardians – A nonprofit St. Louis animal shelter bringing hope to stray pets in East St. Louis while educating the community in order to eliminate homelessness for stray dogs and cats. tSunela helps with their website maintenance, SEO and PPC campaigns. We also sponsor their events throughout the year like Cosmic Bingo and the Art Gala.
- Redeemer Kansas City’s Affordable Christmas – We purchased gifts for the church’s annual Affordable Christmas event. These gifts are then discounted so families in the community can afford to buy them for their children.
- Ronald McDonald House – A charity organization that provides housing for families who have seriously ill children being treated at area hospitals and other local medical facilities. Team tSunela has participated in the Ronald McDonald House Bike Ride, a 34-100 mile bike ride around St. Louis and Illinois that raises money for the Ronald McDonald Houses in St. Louis. JoAnna Dettmann participates every year in the Century bike ride and Amy Faszold participated in the 34 mile bike ride in 2011.
- Trevor Project – Leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.
- St. Louis Area Food Bank – Feeds hungry people in the St. Louis area that cannot afford to buy food.
- Our Little Haven – An organization that provides a safe, healing environment for the youngest children recovering from abuse, neglect, abandonment, or early childhood trauma. To show our support for this organization, tSunela adopts an “Our Little Haven” family and buys gifts for the parents to distribute to the children during the holiday season.
- Meds and Food for Kids – Dedicated to saving the lives of Haiti’s malnourished children.
- St. Louis Susan G. Komen St. Louis – Organization that raises breast cancer awareness. tSunela participates in the St. Louis Race for the Cure – 5k race that raises money for breast cancer research.
- American Red Cross St. Louis Area Chapter – An organization that provides relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation –An organization that grants the wish of a child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition in the United States and its territories, on average, every 38 minutes.
- Mission St. Louis – An organization committed to transforming the inner city of St. Louis through relationships.
- Other events include: 5k races, marathons, Ironmans, happy hours, fundraising events and silent auctions.
For more information about tSunela, our passion projects, or our digital marketing services, please contact us.