Part of SEO is improving a website’s usability. If a mechanism improves the user experience, it is more than likely going to improve the search engine process, which results in getting your website to rank higher on search engine results.
This leads to increased interest that you can convert into leads and sales. Despite this, many organizations jump into website creation or redesign without thinking of SEO implications. They figure that all SEO tactics can be applied once the site is launched. This is not the case.
tSunela offers a SEO Website Design Consultation service so that organizations can be proactive about their search marketing.
How you benefit from this service:
- Analysis and Recommendations: We look at the analytics from your current site to determine behavior patterns. For example, are people internally searching your current site for contact information? If so, maybe this information needs to be more visibly prominent in the new site design. We evaluate this data and make recommendations based on our findings that can improve the content, navigation, and design of your new site from a search perspective.
- New Keywords: We analyze which terms and phrases people are using to search for your site and adjust your keyword list accordingly.
- Content Assessment: We evaluate your site from a usability standpoint and from the perspective of our target markets. Then, we provide you with site map, navigation, and wording suggestions.
- Survey: We can implement, or advise you on how to implement, an online survey that will tell us what people are coming to your current site to do and if they are able to do it. This data can inform content and design modifications in the new site.
- No Duplicates: We evaluate your current site for duplicate pages which can adversely affect SERP rankings.
- 301 redirect mapping
- Search-friendly URL creation for pages across the site
- Navigation and menu advice for enhanced usability and search engine access
- Submission of website’s sitemap to Google analytics and all other search engines and robots
- An evaluation of the site’s functionality and usability from a search optimization perspective
- An assessment of the site’s content from a search optimization perspective
With this service, you can ensure that your site is comprehensively optimized from the beginning—and that search engines will respond positively to your new online presence.
For more information about our SEO Website Design Consultation Service, please contact us.