Why is SEO Important for Healthcare?
When prospective patients want information about a doctor, a hospital, or a condition, they go to the internet.
Because so many potential patients are seeking health information online there is significant opportunity for healthcare companies that utilize SEO to reach their target markets.
tSunela specializes in Healthcare SEO and has helped many hospitals, medical practices, and healthcare centers achieve online success.
We help by:
- Making sure your website’s content is written using phrases for which your targets most often search
- Identifying your current SEO ranking—and those of your competitors
- Optimizing your entire site and submitting to the proper search engines and directories
- Continually monitoring and adjusting the campaign to maximize results
Organic SEO can help to grow a struggling service line or continue to drive patients to your most popular specialty. In addition, it results in increased visibility for your institution and medical and surgical offerings. Bottom line? Our efforts get you found when your target audience is looking.
Healthcare Case Study: Find out how we helped a leading St. Louis hospital more than triple the traffic they received to their main and affiliate websites.
Don’t believe us? The facts speak for themselves:
- 64% of patients use a search engine as their first resource to research a condition
- 55% of internet users search for medical treatment or procedure information
- 47% of internet users search for information about doctors or other health professionals
- 38% of internet users search for information about hospitals and other healthcare facilities
(stats from Healthworkcollective.com)
For more information on our digital marketing services call us at 314-721-8813 or email us.